Monday 23 June 2014

Update on latest story and upcoming work

Children of the Night,

This post comes with some regret and embarrassment that it has taken me so long to add any new material to my blog, or to my work on Popcorn Horror. I've had a two week holiday away, and since my return I have not had as much time to write as I would like.

The office I currently work in is closing and my last few weeks have been a string of leaving parties, meals and of course my own preparations before I start my new job. Life, basically, has got in the way.

Now I am in a more settled position, I aim to step up my writing more than ever before. I have so many ideas dying to burst out onto the page, I'm very excited about exploring them. I hope you will explore them with me, too.

There will be a short story in the next week or so, numerous flash fiction bloody chunks of hideousness, and the planning stages of my first novel are ongoing. Around 10,000 words written to date.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment